Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 1996 11:22:54 +0000
From:      "Lanny Baron" <lannyb@cybertouch.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How does one get the modem to answer and...

  Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to this question. I have
one modem on a freebsd box to try to learn how to use freebsd. I
don't know how to get the modem to answer a call.

 As well, is it possible if a caller is new to the Internet, freebsd can act
like a BBS so that he/she can get our programs for dial up access.
Our system for dial ups uses Windows NT and I intend to give people
shell account via telnet for those who wish to use our FreeBSD box.

Thanks again for your help.

Lanny Baron
CyberTouch Communications Inc.
Toronto, Canada