Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 23:12:58 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        gwq_uk@yahoo.com
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-Stable@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: PPP problem still! was PPP complains of invalid net mask???

I know little about pppd, but it looks as if pppd is adding a route
based on the supplied netmask.

You don't mention the relevant IP numbers, but it sounds as if
they're conflicting (one IP resides on another already-routable
network).

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>