Date:      Sun, 17 Jan 1999 15:44:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kenneth Merry <ken@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        ehm@concentric.net, ken@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG, gibbs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: conf/9542

Synopsis: Generic kernel in 3.0-RELEASE built without amd0(AMD53c974) support

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: ken
State-Changed-When: Sun Jan 17 15:42:01 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
This is a known problem.  When we integrated CAM into the FreeBSD source tree,
we made it well known that some SCSI controllers that had been previously
supported would not be supported initially.  At some point, we may add support
for the AMD 53c974, but for now, it's unsupported.  It is on our list of
controllers to support, though.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->gibbs
Responsible-Changed-By: ken
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Jan 17 15:42:01 PST 1999
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Justin has been planning on writing the driver.