Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:51:07 -0400
From:      Robert Fitzpatrick <lists@webtent.net>
To:        MJ Hewitt <MJ.Hewitt@pcrcorp.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Loading FreeBSD 6.2

On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 14:55 -0600, MJ Hewitt wrote:
> I am running into a problem loading 6.2 on a new Dell Optiplex 320 with
> an Intel Celeron 1.6GHz with 64-bit.
>

> It is completely locking up after the initial boot sequence. The last
> line is usb0: OHCI version 1.0, legacy support.

Try disabling USB options in the BIOS of the computer and see what
happens. Usually by pressing the Del, F2 or F10 key on your PC after the
post beep, see the Dell manual for instructions on how to enter the
BIOS. If install works after disabling, you can try re-enabling after
you've installed the system and/or done updates.

--
Robert