Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 1996 08:51:07 +0000
From:      postmaster@autobytel.com
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help!  Probs w/ INDEX on your FTP site...

I am trying to install several packages with my media set to FTP from
ftp.freebsd.org, and having problems.

Your server's INDEX entry seems to be in error for at least the
following two packages:

XFree86-3.1.2
qpop-2.2

I can manually find these files in their respective directories
(under slightly different file names), however I would like to use
the automated installation provided by package installation under
sysinstall.

(Note that other packages work just fine...)

Could you please correct the problem, and advise me?

Thanks a lot,

David.
davidr@autobytel.com