Date:      Thu, 29 Feb 1996 12:27:58 -0500
From:      David FInley <david.finley@cplc.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hanging

To whom it may concern:

I purchased the FreeBSD CD from Walnut Creek about 2 months ago
and I haven't been able to get it to run yet! I have gotten
everything installed the way it should be but after the machine
reboots, it just hangs! I have a true DX50 with an LBA Pro card
which allows my machine to use EIDE drives! This is the only
thing that I can think of that could possibly be a problem! I
checked the drive geometry during setup of my partitions, it was
wrong. So I corrected it. This didn't work either! Can someone
please help me?

				Thank you,

				David Finley