Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:25:15 +0100
From:      "Bri" <brian@ukip.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Bug in FreeBSD 4.4 in su

The ip address is static so its not that although I'm sure its something to
do with the firewall in someway the machine is just a NAT gateway and name
server with 2 nic's one for internal one for external traffic.

I can for example do su and the password and it works or su - username and
its works but if i try su - root and the password is hangs the session and I
can't connect again.

Think I'm going to have a think about what it could be.

Any Help Appreciated

Bri,