Date:      Sat, 18 May 2002 00:58:47 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        Reinier Bezuidenhout <rbezuide@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Patches for linprocfs and linux emulation - fix 'ls /proc' bug and ipc's

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 08:32:39AM -0700, Reinier Bezuidenhout wrote:

> 1) linux_ipc.c has a pice of code commented that we can actually use now.  I think the other pieces were added later and this didn't get changed. The patch is valid for RELENG_4 and HEAD.  The current code will always remove only the first enry from a msg queue even if msgtyp was specified causing incorrect behaviour.  It's a one line change in linux_ipc.c in src/sys/compat/linux

Committed (-current). Strangely enough, there doesn't seem to be any
reason I could see why we hardcoded the message type to 0.

des@freebsd.org is the maintainer of linprocfs. You may want to ping
him more directly.

PS: please break lines around 70 characters or so. It makes your mail
    so much better to read.