Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:24:30 -0500
From:      "James A. Coulter" <james.coulter@cox.net>
To:        "'Jerry Schromm'" <schromms@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: I downloaded everything to no avail!  ISO's fail to burn

Your cd burner software should have an option to create a cd from an =
image.
This is different than just copying files to a bland cd-rom.  Look in =
the
'File' drop-down menu.

Don't feel bad - I made the same mistake and posted the same question on
this board about two years ago.

P.S. Google is your best friend when researching FreeBSD issues.

HTH

Jim C.

---