Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 1997 23:02:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   cvsup installation problems

	Hmm, I tried to post this earlier but never saw a echo so here goes
	again.

	I am trying to install cvsup. I understand that I need to install the
	modula3 libraries fist. Wen I try to do this I get an error message
	about finding existing older libs in  /usr/local/lib/m3/FreeBSD2.
	However I don't seen any evidence of a package for this in /var/db/pkg,

	What should I remove to allow this package to install ? Or can I just
	run pkg_add with the -f flag?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955