Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:39:54 -0400
From:      "Brian A. Seklecki" <bseklecki@collaborativefusion.com>
To:        David J Brooks <daeg@houston.rr.com>
Cc:        Jason Gretz <JGretz@angstman.com>, questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hard Drive problems

Each BIOS maps beep codes into a diagnostic message.

Also, are you getting video signal/BIOS on your monitor?
~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki@collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.