Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 2001 02:36:21 -0700
From:      "Anthony C. Chavez" <anthony@xmission.com>
To:        GLOBALLINK2001@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new documentation

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 09:30:50PM -0500, GLOBALLINK2001@aol.com wrote:
> Hello,
>     Ok before we get started, I wanna gather up all the people that are
> interested in writing some tutorials, there is no big commitment just write
> some HOWTO's etc, whenever you have some time.

[snip]

Might I suggest that the Linuxism "HOWTO" be avoided?  Other naming
conventions are much more appealing (e.g., tutorials, FAQs,
documentation, etc.).  A technicality maybe, but one that makes BSD a
more respectable OS, IMHO.

(BTW, I'd love to help, but my plate is quite full ATM.)

--
anthony@xmission.com http://anthonychavez.cjb.net/