Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:12:19 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Michael Harnois <mdharnois@home.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GNOME 1.4 RC2

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 01:57:52PM -0500, Michael Harnois wrote:
> Nautilus doesn't run on my machine. Nothing happens -- it doesn't
> crash, it *acts* like it's going to start, but nothing ever displays.
> I've tried it both as a normal user and as root.

I was afraid of that.  See, it actually worked a couple of times
on my box when it was full of a mixture of ports, stuff from gnome cvs
etc.. etc.., but something's changed.

> I've cleaned both mozilla and mozilla-headers and am going to try
> rebuilding the whole shebang again to see if anything changes.

That won't make any difference.  That's just for the embeddable
mozilla plugin to make the file manager be able to do web schtuff
too.

Looks like back to gnomemc :(  Still, it'll save a bit of time
building the package :)

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			       ade@FreeBSD.org