Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 1996 22:13:51 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IPX in -current.

Hiiii John, Hey I just grabbed:
	src/	lib/libipx
		sys/netipx
		usr.sbin/IPXrouted
>From -current. I've been crusing through them.
You have been busy haven't you.. :)

1)
Do you by any chance have a diff between 2.1r and -current
IPX stuff in the kernel sources and parts not of the above named
dirs??
Maybe even between 2.1.5 and -current.. As soon as my CD shows up
I'll be doing a fresh install of 2.1.5r

Is there a way without running -current to stay in tune with your
progressing work, I'd sure like to.

I really don't want to stop working on this project of mine
but I feel I'll be beating my head against a wall for it won't
fit -current kernels.

2)
What would be the apporiate place to start IPXrouted??
Currently I just run:
	IPXrouted -s /var/log/IPXrouted.log
from the end of /etc/netstart.
Works for me.. :)

3)
What would be the minimum makes for changes to the IPX code.
netipx/ipx.h for example.

	Kernel
	lib/libipx
	sbin/ifconfig
	usr.bin/netstat
	usr.sbin/IPXrouted

Any others??
Making world takes >20 hours on this 8 meg 486DX-33.

4)
ipx.h, IPXPORT_NCP has been changed to IPXPORT_FSP..
Is this _FSP the same as NCP. and to be used interchangably.
I don't think so.. But then what happened to _NCP.

Enough.. (To much)

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848