Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:47:04 +1000
From:      "Daniel Wong" <s2209866@cse.unsw.edu.au>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org>, <freebsd-net@freeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to see kernel in userland ?

Hi,

I need some help with kernel programming. I'm trying to find out how to get
my application to see kernel variables. I've tried to used sysctl_struct
calls on my variable but I couldn't get sysctl command to see it... how do
allow application to observer and maybe modify a variable inside a kernel ?

Please suggest the best way to do this... All I want to do is to be able to
monitor IP activity in my kernel. I've been trying to add stuff to the
kernel as I'm playing around with experiemental code trying to monitor
network activity under IP

Cheers
Dan