Date:      Thu, 09 Dec 2004 23:57:09 +0100
From:      Koop Mast <kwm@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Understudy <understudy@understudy.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: bluefish-devel-0.13_2

--=-wP+I6IULU72Gr464utY2

Op wo, 08-12-2004 te 18:50 -0500, schreef Understudy:
> Hello,
>=20
> I was recently talking to one of the people with the bluefish project.=20
> That person tells me the stable version is .13 not .7. I was trying to=20
> find out about line numbers. Can you tell me if FreeBSD plans to update=20
> the stable version of Bluefish? Maybe I am missing something in his repli=
es.

Hi,

Like Martin said bluefish 0.13 lives in bluefish-devel. This was because
it started out with the first release of bluefish-gtk2 and snapshots.=20

Now I haven't look at bluefish for a while but it seems that the 0.13
release has almost all the feature the gtk1 version had. That was for me
te primary reason for keeping the 0.7 release around.

Koop

> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:17:26 -0500
> Understudy <understudy@understudy.net> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> >> Hi ,
> >>=20
> >> I am running Bluefish 0.7_2 on FreeBSD 4.10. How do I get line numbers=
=20
> >> to show up?
> > =20
> >
>=20
> line number were only implemented in bluefish 0.11 or so, the current
> version is 0.13.
>=20
> regards,
> 	Olivier