Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:28:20 +0200
From:      Mark Visser <mark@NL.UU.NET>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        jesper@skriver.dk, hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Heads up on 4.3-RELEASE on "ftp.freebsd.org"

  Many thanks for compiling this list!  I've just created a
  freebsd-mirror class with it and set the access count to 100, which
  should be enough for all of them to even fetch simultaneously if they
  so desire.

Did you cope for people who mirror from a different host then from which they provide it in countries ?

I mailed you privately the IP we mirror from

Mark
{ftp,www2,cvsup2}.nl.freebsd.org