Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:44:23 -0300
From:      Martin Dames <martin.dames@unb.ca>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   J5EE + SJS Application Server PE 9

Hey guys,

I really appreciate your work for FreeBSD and Java integration. But I
am planning to develop as soon as possible with the new upcoming
release of Java Enterprise Edition J5EE. And I will need a Java
application server in conjunction with the new J5EE.  So, it is now
in development and will be released in fall this year.

I prefer UNIX and not Linux, but unfortunately I am considering to
change my server to a Linux distribution, because its supported by
Sun directly. I heard that the FreeBSD project has now an agreement
with Sun to ship Java native to FreeBSD.

My simple question would be: How long would it take to get native
access to J5EE and the SJS Application Server (Glassfish) for FreeBSD
if it released!

Thanks,

Martin.