Date:      Sat, 25 May 2019 08:56:19 +0200
From:      dettus <dettus@dettus.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   new port: game/dMagnetic (moved to github, and help needed)

You wake up on a sunny August morning with birds singing, and the air
fresh and clear.
However, your joints are stiff and you have not woken up in your bedroom
as you would
have expected. Trying to recall what happened the night before, you
manage to piece
together a few brief glimpses to give the following account:

Hello.

So, I have this Magnetic Scrolls Interpreter, with which you can play
classic Text Adventures,
such as "The Pawn" or "The Guild of Thieves", "Jinxter", "Myth",
"Fish!", "Corruption"
and Wonderland. Its website can be found at http://www.dettus.net/dMagnetic

And I also took the liberty of creating a port for FreeBSD, which you
can find here

https://github.com/dettus/ports_and_packages/tree/master/FreeBSD/games/dMagnetic

Since I am not an experienced porter or maintainer, I would like to ask
you guys for
some help. Maybe you can help me polish this one up a little bit, and
maybe you
could help me get it into the FreeBSD ports for real. It would be an
honor to known
that it is in there.

Thomas

P.S.: I know, I advertised this port a couple of days ago, but it was
important for
me to alert you guys about the shift to github.