Date:      Wed, 08 Aug 2001 09:24:15 -0500
From:      "Bruce Pea" <pea@andrewpea.com>
To:        vanilla@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: cucipop-1.31_2

Since you were listed as the maintainer of the cucipop port I
thought I'd ask you my question.

I'm getting the cucipop mailbox locking error (shown below) and
was hoping you had a solution for the problem. The error I keep
getting is:

Aug  7 21:43:59 mail cucipop[2216]: Error locking dick's mailbox
Aug  7 21:44:07 mail cucipop[2219]: Error locking jerry's
mailbox
Aug  7 21:44:39 mail cucipop[2225]: Error locking alex's mailbox

Mail gets delivered but it never gets deleted off the server. Do
you have any idea why this is happening and how I might fix it??

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it very much.

Bruce Pea