Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:47:02 +0300
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea-fbsd@codelabs.ru>
To:        Ian FREISLICH <ianf@clue.co.za>
Cc:        marcel@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD RELENG_7 doesn't build

Ian,

Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 01:44:47PM +0200, Ian FREISLICH wrote:
> The real error is reported in my mail "[patch] RELENG_7 buildworld
> failure in sbin/gpt/migrate.c"
>
> I'm willing to bet if you cd /usr/src/sbin/gpt and "make" it will
> fail.  Try the patch in that mail message.

Worked for me.  I had used the latest disklabel.h, the diff with
the RELENG_7's one can be obtained from
  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/sys/disklabel.h.diff?r1=1.110;r2=1.108)

>From the end-user perspective, this is identical to your patch, but
it might be better to commit the full diff to sync with the HEAD's
disklabel.h -- this should not hurt, judging by the commit history:

  http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-all/2007-December/239628.html
  http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-all/2007-December/239630.html

Thank you!
--