Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 00:33:26 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Documentation plan?

> Ok, so last night we had all this great momentum, lots of great ideas
> kicked around, and today nothing?  Do we actually want to make some
> improvements here?  Do we want them in time for 2.2.6?  Jordan do you
> want to lay out a plan and have people volunteer to take bits?  I don't

I simply don't have the time - someone else, as I've already said,
will need to play "leader" here and get everyone aligned behind a
common plan and then make sure that they all stick to it until it's
actually completed.  Contrary to popular opinion, management is also
Real Work(tm) and I wish whomever decides to lead this effort all the
luck in the world! :)

					Jordan