Date:      Sun, 9 Jul 1995 21:13:13 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        spaz@u.washington.edu
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tar.gz's via cu?

    John> hi sean!  tnx for replying anyway!

Sure!

    >>  Don't use ~+rz, use ~Crz.

    John> really? the cu that comes with 2.0.5 spits up when i try
    John> ~Crz

Woops ... I thought we were all using the combined tip/cu.  I see on
my 2.0.5 box that cu's now separate.

I'm a tip user, and tip wants ~Crz.  And it works.  Maybe you wanna
switch to tip? :-)

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

I can see why it would be prohibited to throw most things off the top
of the Empire State Building, but what's wrong with little bits of
cheese? They probably break down into their various gases before they
even hit.  -- Jack Handey