Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:54:07 +0900
From:      "Wood, Russell" <Russell.Wood@rac.com.au>
To:        "Stevan Tiefert" <stevan-tiefert@t-online.de>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: acrobatviewer

Have you tried xpdf?

Regards,
Russell Wood

DISCLAIMER:
Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the =
intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and =
delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the =
contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the =
author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is =
clearly indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for =
viruses. This company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect =
damage or loss resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.