Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:32:29 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Subject:   Re: Why??  (prog question)

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:59:16 +0200, Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de> wrote:
> When I would compare both indentation forms, I'd say that tabbing
> is the better form because

>  + you can set your individually preferred tab with using the
>    settings of your editor, be it 1, 4 or 8,

I like using TAB for indentation too, but when I see people setting TAB
to a different size than 8 it makes me want to swear.  There is a TAB
size and an 'indentation level' size.  These should be kept separate,
and any modern editor will do it just fine!

It is a bit amusing that nobody has answered the original question so
far though }:-)