Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:00:29 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        rooneg@electricjellyfish.net
Cc:        des@ofug.org, dillon@apollo.backplane.com, grog@FreeBSD.ORG, jake@locore.ca, obrien@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Patch to improve mutex collision performance

I'd love to see subversion beefed up.  It looks like the most
promising of the replacements for cvs on the horizon.

One thing that it doesn't appear to have, that would be useful to the
BSD community, is the ability to cons up a tree from multiple repos
easily.  If we had that, then we wouldn't need 5 different versions of
cat for {Free,Net,Open}BSD, Darwin and BSD/os. :-)

That reminds me, I gotta go fix FreeBSD's patch to grok patches
properly ...

Warner