Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:04:53 -0800
From:      Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-mobile" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Where is the Latest FAQ?

"C. Randolph Philipp" writes:
    I am curious about Dell Inspiron and the status of support for the
    Texas Intruments PCI 1131 Cardbus Controller.

My Fujitsu 635Tx has an 1131.  I switched it to "PCIC-compatible" mode (or
whatever) in the BIOS and it seems to work OK, at least (although I did have
problems adding ed0 after adding aic0...hmmm...).

I don't know if that answers your question.  Close cover before striking.