Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2000 11:20:24 -0800
From:      Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu>
To:        EDWARD POTTER <ejp@well.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WHERE is the Digest????

On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 02:10:38PM -0500, EDWARD POTTER wrote:

> This is nuts, I subscribed yesterday and I'm overwheled with mail, i
> can't take it. There must be a digest right????????????

Fortunately, I don't know of one.  It's hard enough to follow what's
going on without having to deal with "Re: freebsd-questions digest
#42" subject lines.

You should be using something like procmail to sort your mail into
several mailboxes that you can read at your leisure.  It's in
the Ports Collection, and has a web page at www.procmail.org.

--
Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu> * UNIX is a lever for the
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           * intellect. -J.R. Mashey