Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:28:56 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh-1.2.27 remote buffer overflow - work around ??

At 11:12 PM 11/14/99 -0500, Brian Fundakowski Feldman wrote:
>Yes, but it would also be against the patents of our wonderful RSA.
>Then again, the patent runs out next year; and right now, it's still
>pretty much "honor system" unless the RSA wants to sue you for some
>reason.  I can't condone this technically illegal action.  The better
>question is why aren't you using OpenSSH?

Where is the best place to read about / follow OpenSSH ?  I just tried
OpenSSH and it does not seem to work with the version of SecureCRT that I
am using.  I get past the authnetication phase, but then disconnected with
the message on the client side saying

"Sever does not support Max Packet Size. Continuing" and then nothing.

	---Mike