Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999  7:07 -0600
From:      "Brian McGroarty" <BMCGROARTY@high-voltage.com>
To:        "Vince Vielhaber" <vev@michvhf.com>, "freebsd-hardware" <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>, "hackers" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE:  1373 sound chip

There's a patch for the 1371 floating around that seems to work for the 1373
as well.

Search the archive of FreeBSD-questions for "1371".

Last I saw, the search page was still confused - you need to put "1371" in
the web search field at the top, but still click the mailing list search
button down below.