Date:      Tue, 9 May 2000 10:29:09 -0400
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        bwoods2@uswest.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: web mail client

Also Check out Mypad.com. They also allow you to access your easy via a pop
client or from the web, ALL FOR FREE. So you can use your favorite e-mail
client such as xfmail, xcmail or whatever and download your e-mail like a
regular pop3 server as well as be out of town and check it via the web. Very
cool!

Roderick P. Person
Programmer/Analyst I
Crystal Administrator
personrp@ccbh.com
(412)454-2616

		Education is not a substitute for Intelligence.
		- Dune: Chapterhouse