Date:      Thu, 2 May 1996 20:29:45 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@luke.pmr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org (freebsd-questions)
Subject:   Email to neighbor uucp sites via sendmail??

Hi all you sendmail gurus,

I have a system which hosts three uucp sites that would like for
me to provide email service to them.  Unfortunately, being sendmail
imparied, I don't know even where to begin to coax sendmail into
doing this.  I have read through the O'Reily book and have looked
through the src/usr.sbin/sendmail/cf directory but still seem to
be missing something fundamental.  My system is running 2.1-stable
and has a dedicated Internet connection in addition to the uucp
connections.  If someone could forward me a working example m4
sendmail configuration file that does something like I want to do
I would be most grateful.

Thanks,
--
Bob Willcox