Date:      Thu, 08 Sep 2005 08:33:24 +0300
From:      "Tim Opie" <timopie@fastmail.fm>
To:        bu7cher@yandex.ru
Cc:        freebsd-emulation <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: QEMU cdrom option

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 08:16:52 +0400, "Andrey V. Elsukov"
<bu7cher@yandex.ru> said:
> Tim Opie wrote:
> > %qemu -no-kqemu -enable-audio -hda dosbox.qcow -cdrom /dev/cd0
> > qemu: could not open hard disk image 'dev/cd0'
>
> Try: -cdrom /dev/acd0
> and you must have permission for reading /dev/acd0
> see ls -l /dev/acd*
>
> --
> WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov

ahh permissions....I thought I had done that long ago....oops! It is cd0
- CAM scsi device

thougts after reboot:
This is slightly off topic, but I rebooted my machine and it reset the
dev permissions, how do I make the permissions permanent.

thanks for the help :)

   /  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
  /     * Timothy Opie *     timopie@fastmail.fm
 /      http://www.granularsynthesis.com
'--- FreeBSD? Naturally! ---http://www.freebsd.org --