Date:      Fri, 5 Feb 1999 07:01:31 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        announce@bafug.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, eric@transbay.net
Subject:   Berkeley BAFUG Meetings, Part II

Transbay has been kind enought to offer us a space to meet in. Transbay is
located in Berkeley at 2569 Telegraph Ave, between Blake and Parker. Our
first meeting will be in March at 7:30pm till 10:00pm. As to the date, that
is for you to deside. So what I am looking for a vote of what is the best
date. The second Thursday of the month is out since that is the date of the
San Francisco BAFUG. We really should only hold the meeting during the
week. So, let the voting begin. I cast the first vote for the 4th Thursday
of each month which means our first meeting will be on March 25th.

The current vote count can be found at :

        http://www.bafug.org/BerkeleyBafugVote.html

"The gong of fate sounds"

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 3.0
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses