Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:57:27 +0700
From:      Roger Merritt <mcrogerm@stjohn.ac.th>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What happened to cvsupchk?

In another thread a poster recommended a neat little tool called
cvsupchk, which used to reside in
/usr/ports/net/cvsupd-bin/work/cvsupd-bin-16.1/contrib. It wasn't
installed with cvsupd, but was available. I took a look at it a couple
of months ago but at that time didn't have Python installed so just
left it there, and then later did a 'make clean'.

Since I now have Python installed on that machine I went looking for
it, and it's not there any more! It seems to have been removed from the
current port, although the README in that directory says it's supposed
to be there. Anyone know where I can get it now?
--
Roger

The killer ducks are coming!