Date:      Fri, 22 May 2015 16:13:26 -0700
From:      Mark Millard <markmi@dsl-only.net>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   There are no powerpc64 or powerpc 10.1-STABLE snapshots left

For example http://ftp1.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/powerpc/ . . . =
no longer has any 10.1-STABLE snapshots for powerpc64 or powerpc. It has =
been over a month since the last ones (that were still available a few =
days ago). 11.0-CURRENT still is building and has snapshots.

Announcements on =
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-snapshots/2015-May/date.html =
generally cover available snapshots, not why any are missing. =
(Naturally.) I=E2=80=99m not sure if any snapshot-build-attempt logs are =
accessible for looking into why various snapshots end up missing =
sometimes. That could be handier at times then doing an update and =
build-attempt to find out.

(I'm not in need of a snapshot or anything, just monitoring the status =
for now. And in my current context as long as there are problems I'm =
unlikely to try to update. But other folks might go looking in hope of =
installing 10.1-STABLE on powerpc64 or powerpc.)

=3D=3D=3D
Mark Millard
markmi at dsl-only.net