Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 2014 21:31:30 -0800
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fstab entry for fusefs based

I'd like to have file systems that use fusefs mount at boot time, but I
don't know what to put into the fstype field. I used ntfs in prior
versions, but it's been dropped and I now use ntfs-3g. I also need to mount
an exFAT file system and I have no idea how to approach either. I'm also
not sure about the format for options.

I can mount either manually and they work fine. I'd just like to have the
system mount them for me.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com