Date:      Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:23:03 -0800
From:      "Leland" <lsp3@gte.net>
To:        "Gustaf Sjoberg" <gs@vacfu.org>, <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: c-programming input needed (off topic)

> i've decided to start programming c again (havent written anything in c
for about 6 years) but, i need to write something in order to learn and i'm
pretty bored with the examples in the book. can anyone think of a program
(not too big or advanced as i'm a "newbie") or point me to a resource for
unix c programming? it would be nice to write a somewhat useful program
instead of the "hello world" type examples i have iun my book ;-)

Try the user group comp.lang.c and just listen for awhile.