Date:      Sat, 20 May 2000 08:27:16 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Edward Wolpert <wolpert@methodsystems.com>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG, Martin Dieringer <dieringe@physik.fu-berlin.de>
Subject:   Re: problem running jdk1.2.2

On 20-May-00 Greg Lewis wrote:
> Martin Dieringer wrote:
>> demo/jfc/*: nothing displayed
>
> Do you have the same problem with Lesstif?  All the Swing demos work for me
> using Lesstif.  Sounds like there might be a problem with OpenMotif.

I have the same problem with the swing releases... I'm using LessTif as well.
(FBSD 4.0 Release) Same problem in 8bits or 16bit color mode. Also, I'm using
two fbsd 4.0 systems. One the server, where the xserver is a second fbsd system.
(So I open an xterm on the server from my xserver, then run the java app.)
Specifically, running the swingset gives an empty gray window.

Virtually,
Edward Wolpert <wolpert@methodsystems.com>

4e75