Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:46:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Lamont Granquist <lamont@scriptkiddie.org>
To:        Tom <tom@uniserve.com>
Cc:        Monica Shin <monicashin123@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I am trying to contact webmaster for "www.bsdvault.net"

I'm actually a little annoyed that bsdvault reproduced comments of mine in
their entirety without giving me any credit in that post.  Not that what I
wrote was particularly brilliant.  In fact, apart from the principle of
the matter I'd probably rather those words weren't attributed to me.  But
still, its the principle.

Anyway, what's the deal with freebsd-stable suddenly getting invaded by
rejects from alt.syntax.tactical?  This "law student" certain needs to
take a few more classes on how to write a c+d.