Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:05:28 -0500
From:      Anthony <asusu@tcac.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   windows problem

 First off I'd like to thank James A. Mutter, Tom Jackson, Grey Lehey
and Johann Visagie for replying, really appreciate it.
 Second I'd like to apologize for my lack of info in my first Email.
Here is everything...I hope
I have already windows95 on my hard drive, I want to put FreeBSD on
there to the same drive (if I had it my way I'd have only FreeBSD) First
I defraged my hardrive, then when I used Fips.exe (in DOS) to free space
I could not get back into windows after  making a separate partition,
but I can still use DOS.  The last time i use fips, it told me
afterwards that it couldn't locate COMMAND, system halted. Another time
it told me, couldn't find himem.sys. It always says the following when
im trying to get into windows-
"While initializing device VFBACKUP
VFBACKUP could not load VFD.VXD"
--Some how I think it would be easier to install another hard drive and
dedicate it totally to FreeBSD

I hope this was enough info. Thank you all again
AnthonyS.

By the way, what set up is best for 100megs (as in minimum, custom .ect)