Date:      Sat, 01 Mar 2003 13:54:02 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        randy@psg.com
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, peterwu@canada.com
Subject:   Re: Alternative to Nautilis?

> > Personally, I don't think Nautilis is a good File Manager under Gnome.
>Is
> > there any alternative to it that I can have a try?
>
>i like bash a lot

Here too, but ZSH.. ;-)

Anyway, I have tried ROX (using GTK 2.x), it's very nice, light and very
fast on the low machine (here's 464Mhz). Nautilis is too slow on my machine,
but very fast on 1.4Ghz machine. ROX will do the automatic refresh without
required fam like what Nautilis needs.

Cheers,
Mezz