Date:      Thu, 8 May 1997 21:00:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        luomat@peak.org, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ESCAPE!  Florida Cruise/Vacation $598/4 People

I have recently installed the macros at:

http://www.informatic.uni-kiel.de/~ca/email/check.html

Thanks to Dan Busarow for the pointer! They work reasonably well, but by
themselves don't solve the complete problem. The perversity of these
people amaze me. However, it is an excellent start. I would recommend
starting with that.

[Rant on]
Spam, in general, is really getting my shorts in a knot. UUCP is beginning
to look even better! I think I'd rather pay for what I want than have
these bastards _make_ me pay for trash.
[Rant off]

-- Jay