Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:18:48 +0200
From:      "Zbigniew Szalbot" <z.szalbot@lcwords.com>
To:        "Wojciech Puchar" <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
Cc:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Software to manage virtual hosts on a dedicated server

Hi,

Dnia 15-04-2009 o 13:58:04 Wojciech Puchar
<wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> napisaƂ(a):

> just another man that wants to get everything not just for free, but not
> even without much knowledge.
Hmm... who says I want to get everyting for free (without trying and
learning)? Have you read my post? I did make a note about trying out syscp.

> learn and MAKE IT YOURSELF, that it will fit exactly to your needs.
Yeah... will you send me the same answer if I want to buy a car? Am I
supposed to know everything about all things and be able to do them?

> Or - provide services for 1$/year like there are lots of today. crappy
> and all the same - but cheap. Maybe you will earn 100$ a month - if you
> will be lucky.

Have you read my post? I wrote that I am NOT going to be a provider but
just looking for something to make life easier my side of things. I have a
server I am responsible for and from time to time I add domains and would
like to automate it a bit if possible.

Take care,

Zbigniew Szalbot