Date:      Tue, 14 May 2002 17:49:53 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Kelly, Francis" <Francis_Kelly@mcgraw-hill.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD: The Complete Reference

Hi, Francis.  Of course you can have a demo of the software.  I'll
send you a download link upon the receipt of your 10% deposit ---
$10,000.00 UDS should do it, just mail it, in small bills, to:  K. Kinsey,
%CSBC,  POB 28 Lamar, MO 64755  ................

(hey, everyone, promise I'll reproduce /COPYRIGHT...)

 ............... actually, FreeBSD is free!  However, before you
rush off to burn a few thousand CDs' you probably should
resend your e-mail to the members of the FreeBSD Core
Team (core@freebsd.org) to get any kind of legitimate and
meaningful answer   FreeBSD is something of a phenomenon:
a user-developed and user-maintained software.  The
interests in the software are owned by the FreeBSD
people themselves, and most specifically, the Regents of
the University of California---their 4.4 BSD system was
the system upon which FreeBSD was based, although to
be perfectly honest, it's been totally revamped.  Talk to
the core team, they'll have thoughts and possibly answers on your
request...

Kevin Kinsey,
DaleCo, SP
Missouri