Date:      Sun, 2 Nov 1997 18:39:51 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Guido van Rooij <guido@gvr.org>, nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams), freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems after PAO -> 2.2.5 stable

> > > Not at sio1 according to the dumpcis output.
> >
> > Are your sure? Se 0c21 and 0x23
>
> Remember chaps, the IRQ from the CIS is complete rubbish.  PCCARDs
> only have *one* interrupt pin; it's the routing in the pcic that does
> the work.

Yes, but the current FreeBSD code tells the driver/card that it's using
the specific interrupt, so it doesn't always work correctly.  We should
tell the driver card that it's using an 'acceptable' interrupt, but use
whatever one that is free, but we don't.

(It's obvious that something is up with this when using the if_ep
driver.  If I use an 'acceptable' interrupt it works, but if I use a
free but not specified interrupt the card doesn't work. :( )

Nate