Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 12:52:12 -0600 (GMT+6)
From:      Max Gotlib <max@cca.usart.ru>
To:        "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DIOCWLABEL not supported on vn devices

Hi!

While trying to construct MFS-ROOT image for 2.2.6
kernel patched with INRIA's IPv6 package, I've
faced with the same problem. While tracing
the /usr/src/release sourse branch I discovered
"the right way" to perform this operation.
The conclusion I've came to is: you can just
ignore this message - everything will be done...
Strange things, BUT IT WORKS for me...

Max.