Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:57:48 +0200
From:      "Menno" <menno@isgek.nl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Spontanous reboot during network traffic

Just installed FreeBSD 4.8-Stable

The system is running fine, no reboots, except when I use cvsup. It =
seems when I generate network traffic it reboots spontanously.

For example: When i'm connected to my local ftp and I type
the command: get test.tgz /usr/home/menno/test.tgz
and when I press return to execute the command. *Poof* there it reboots.

Tried everything: Other memory,different PSU,other Lan cards,different =
memory timings in bios etc.

Please help me out...installed FreeBSD 4 times today...

Menno

---