Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:07:21 +0200
From:      Paul Schenkeveld <fb-hackers@psconsult.nl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        rink@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any progress on FreeBSD/xen port?

Hi,

For a large project involving virtual servers under Xen I've been asked
to advice on using BSD for some services instead of Linux.

In the Q2/2007 FreeBSD Status Report work on the FreeBSD/xen port is
mentioned but the last report which came in yesterday does not mention
Xen at all.

Is someone still working on FreeBSD/xen or has work on the project stalled?

Is there anything usable, even beta, around which I can use to get a
feeling of what's involved in running FreeBSD under Xen?

Thanks.

Paul Schenkeveld