Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:28:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Sandip Srivastava <ssriva1@alumni.umbc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need font fix for Rage 128

I have an ATI Xpert 128 with the Rage 128 chipset. This card is AGP with
16MB RAM. I'm running FreeBSD 3.3 with XFree86 3.3.6. The server to use
for this card is the XF86_SVGA. The problem is that the server has a bug
in it. The fonts come out looking like UPC barcodes when it's run in
accelarted mode. XFree86 has a fix for this problem for the Rage 128. My
question is how do I apply this fix to my X server. If somebody has
already done this, then please show me how. Or if someone already has a
precompiled server with the fix included.

-Sandip